Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm disappointed.
I thought I'm actually contented with what I have now but I just realize that it's just not enough.
When I thought you guys were actually there for me, but in fact you guys are no where to be found. Why is this happening to me again?!? Why does history kept repeating itself?!? I've learnt from mistakes, and somehow I tend to end up in the same type of trouble all over again. It's as though I've learn nothing at all. I try not to care so much cuz I know I'll get hurt in the end. Oh well, mayb it's supposed to be this way.

-----------

I still can't help it. I still feel...weird! HMPH! What the heck is wrong with me?!? GOSH! This is not good! And oh ya! I'm sick! Not sick sick yet, but I'm sick! Caught a cold I guess and I have running nose now. Ate medicine and slept for so long! I'm feeling drowsy now from the medicine, so I guess I'm going to sleep now though it's only 10pm! Which is totally very EARLY for me to sleep. What's more when there's only 2pm class tomorrow???? Ahhhhhh....

There's gonna be 3 TESTs in the next 3 weeks, so it's one test per week. Well, that's betta than having everything on the same week. So, I have nothing to complain about it. There's so much to study so I betta start now before it's too late. Hmph! STUDY!

To end this post, I have something happy to share::

INTIBALL is coming! Yeah...so I'm going with my classmates. It's gonna(hopefully) be my last prom before I leave INTI officially! I'm not going with a date I guess cuz dear is not here. Anyway, it's okay cuz most of my classmates are not having a date...hehe...The prom will be held at ISTANA Hotel in KL and there's an after party too at MAISON...Woohoo!! FOC for entrance somemore you know?!? I'm excited about it. ^^

*I can't upload pics!!!!! Disappointed again...*

No comments: