Monday, June 30, 2008

Fear

F E A R



Once bitten, twice shy.



I believe everyone would have something(s) that they fear of. Be it the boogie mosnter, clown, worms, cockroaches, snakes, water, darkness...etc., they will always be there to haunt us. Fears may be build up from young, when kids come across some really creepy or bad experience, thus, in the long run, he/she will develop such fears. Perhaps some of us are able to realize things and somehow manage to shed off such fears. I would say that such efforts are quite challeging; professional help are available these days, so it wouldn't be such a hassle to seek for advices.



I feel that, having fear towards something is not a bad thing after all. You will tend to be more cautious of your surroundings and be alert. One would also be more careful of the choices they make and hope for the best that it's not the same mistake. The down side of having fear is that, one may not be able to move on or perhaps goes into depression.



It took a pretty long time for me to let go of my fear. I would say it's a good experience and I've become a stronger person. But somehow, there will still be something inside me that reminds me of what I've been thru. Letting someone into your life is a big step, and I've taken this very step. I'm happy with my decision and I did not regret it; hope you did not too. Future is unpredictable, it's undeniable, but we should just appreciate what we have at the moment. Agree?



***********************************



I should get going now. Till next time peeps!

No comments: