Sunday, June 15, 2008

10 Things

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 things on why am I shouting?
1. I'm pretty broke. Don't know if I can get my prom dress and heels.
2. I did badly for my Biochem Test!
3. I have Micro test on Tues n I haven't even touch it.
4. I have numerous journals and reports due this week which I haven't touch a bit!
5. I'm so NOT motivated to do anything, which is totally a disaster!
6. I MISS YOU very much!!!!
7. I'm very sad that Cassie is having skin problems.
8. I'm feeling really hot now! STUPID weather.
9. I wanna CUT hair!
10. I'm scared.disappointed.

********

I just came back to the hostel not long ago. Feeling very tired and lazy...I don't feel like studying or doing anything at the moment. But I can't procrastinate!

Ok. Study! No more fooling around.

No comments: