Friday, May 16, 2008

Week 1 and 2 of FUN!


So a new semester started about a week ago, it's almost the end of week 2 now.















I would say that it's been an exciting 2 weeks.















Week 1







The first day we came back, Jiok and Me went to MV. Met some classmates there.















The next day, Wen came back from KB with Kelantan food! Yeah!! It was so delicious!















The third day, we went out to get Wen's car back then ended up in Sunway! It was not that enjoyable though.







Having Lunch at Subway




Me, Gie, Jiok, Irene, Wen and Ann



Thursday, we went clubbing at Bar Celona at Sunway Pyramid again!!! It was quite fun, Gie got so drunk that she wasn't really herself that she did some really funny gesture. I only can describe it as 'memorable'. Though the music wasn't that good, but I had fun! The place was really crowded that nite, maybe cuz it's ladies nite.After that, we went for late supper at Bangsar then arrive back at Inti around 4am. Gosh! And guess what? I have an 8am class the next day. So, I didn't sleep and went to class straight. Hahaha...I can't even write straight cuz I was falling asleep half the time.


Gie...is so drunk! HAhaha
L to R: Ann, Jiok, Wen, Me, Gie, Mel and Grace!


Yupz! That's us at Bar Celona.
L to R: Kisha, Peiling, Me, Ann, Jiok, Gie, Wen and Joanne





Friday...After class, I came back to the room and slept until 5pm. Aww...it was so nice to sleep! Hahaha...Then went back home for the weekends.











Saturday, We celebrated Mother's day a day earlier at PD. The seafood was delicious.!!











Sunday, nothing much, stayed at home, did some shopping then came back to Inti!











----------





Week 2





Lab classes officially started off this week. I only have class till 10am on Monday. Yupz! Yeah!





Me, Grace and Ann went to Queen's Park for some shopping. The things there were super cheap! Of course la... outlet store mer...somemore out of season. I tried on this bikini from MANGO and it was only RM55!!!! Too bad, I didn't buy it. But I manage to get this really sexy and..mmm....whatever the word is...top from MANGO. Hehe...only for RM19!











Tuesday is a long long day. Have class from 8-6! Tiring! Sobs. We only had 1 hr break, and it wasn't really a break cuz I went to UPO for the Sydney U thingy so that I could get my application waived.











Wednesday - Long day too! Whole day lab class! Got some nose probs. Maybe it was the bacteria culture we dealt with. Planned to go Sunway...who knows...tak jadi. Sobs...











Thursday...(which is today) - Classes as usual then until 6pm! Almost felt asleep during Micro.











Friday - Shud be a long day as well. 8-10am Biochem then rest till 1pm for GEN lab till 6pm. Was supposed to go back for friend's b'day dinner but didn't make it. Going home later...The weather is so freaking hot!

No comments: