Monday, July 28, 2008

Argh!!@#$%^&*(

I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe due to certain distraction, my grades are totally going down the drain. I was pretty frus with the results I got from the test. None of them is near satisfaction. So what if I've studied? My grades are still as bad as it is....F*** it! Feeling rather demotivated at times...hmmm....



A lot of things have happen throughout the pass few weeks. Nothing to be proud of, so, there's no point mentioning to make things worst. There were happy moments and also sad moments.



For some reason, things got more complicated. I didn't expect that to happen though. I mean, I didn't really see that coming. I wished it wasn't that complicated and things would be much more easy to understand, unlike now, I don't know what to do. It's just hard to get on with this. I don't understand why? What's the reason behind all this controversy...can someone at least shed some light?



Whatever it is...I hope to get it through and over with. Dragging it on and on is just not solving any of this problem. Perhaps you need some time, so be it...Time is given. I won't interrupt much if you don't want me to. I'll leave space for everyone. Well, not knowing what to do or how to react is just the worst part of the whole scenario. Seriously, I still don't understand why things got out of hand just like this? A phrase...another way of telling and confiding in a person can actually make it such a big fuss. Well, each individual have their own thinking and I have no right to interfere with that. All I can do is comment and maybe try to mend things up, if I can (which I doubt it)

Argh! I just hate this feeling!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: