Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just some TESTs!!!!

Sorry for not updating.

A lot of things happened and I'm not exactly in the mood to talk about it.

Intiball pics will be uploaded soon. After I get it from my classmates.

There are so freaking many test this 2 weeks. Gosh!!!!! I'm going nuts!!!!

Tomorrow - Biochemistry Test2
So totally can't fail this time again...OMG!!! I've never failed a test before, and this is the first time ever since this course. So sad...

22/7 Tue - Microbiology Test 2
Don't know what to expect...lucky that I passed the previous one.

24/7 Thu - Genetics Test 2
Sobs again...flunked the first one and so not wanna fail it. Gosh...


WTH?!?! So many things happen all at once, I think I'm seriously gonna be gaga soon...Now you get what I mean? I've ady done so badly for two test...and i don't think I can afford to fail again...this is so gonna affect my transfer if anything do happen. *Choi* I can't afford any distraction now, so I hope you guys understand. =)

Anyway, ChorWai...I read ur blog! Nice! Bon Odori...and thanks for tagging me -_-
Lol...I'll do the tag soon...=)

Take care ppl, don't know when I'll update again.
Too many things to do, Too many things to think about...

No comments: