Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A bad scenario

I don't know why things are just getting more and more complicated. It's so dramatic. You know like how the sequential thingy goes...where one leads to another. I'm not being sarcasitc or what here, just that I don't see the point of the whole thing that's happening.


I'm so confused! I don't really know how to solve probs you know? I'm not a counselor or what. What's worst is that I'm kinda stuck with the prob too. I'm trying to work things out but seems like it's not working at all. Instead I think things are getting more and more complicated, more f*cked up.


If there's a prob, why not say it out and resolve it together? Isn't it harder to keep things to urself and not sharing and in the end nothing's done. Many innocent people are involved in this whole scenario which is totally not good. I don't hope to involve so many people but things just kinda got out of hand.

I'm so sorry for all the things that have happen and involving friends. Thanks for all the advices and help you guys gave. Hope that things will be solved soon. =)


No comments: