Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Silence

Silence

That's what I feel at this very moment, really total silence, where you can only here the ceiling fan's spinning and me typing, nothing else. Just pure silence...nice!

I didn't on any music cuz I'm just not in the mood to listen to any songs. Well, maybe only one song which I'm very addicted to - Colby O'donis ft Akon : What You Got. It's not a very unique or special song, but somehow I'm very addicted to it. Especially the part where the guitar had kinda a super small semi- solo part...it's not electric guitar but just normal acoustic or classical guitar. ^^ Shin was teasing Ann on apple pie today and everyone was so blur. LOL. Maybe people never heard of that song before or it just didn't occur to them that the song's lyrics actually have a phrase 'sweeter than apple pie'. It was funny though. Haha...*inside joke*

Sometimes I really feel like isolating myself, locking myself in the room and not interact with anyone. I don't understand why I have such kind of thinking, but somehow it had occurred to me. Maybe sometimes there's an influx of informations or some very disturbing stuff, and I wanna keep it out of my life and not think too much about. Or maybe I think that all these things are just crap?!? Please note that I have no intention of offending or hurting anyone's feelings, I'm just being very general. Sorry if I did. Maybe I'm just not in the mood to talk and need some time alone. Well...I'll get over it sooner or later.

Hate making decisions!!!!! Yes or NO!??!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sometimes i hope to lock myself alone in de room too.. so, it's normal.. i mean there r ups n downs in our daily life, we might wan to calm ourselves down n stay away from de complicated world..
anyway, get well soon.. take k.. muackz..