Saturday, October 11, 2008

Borders Affair

My blogging mood just came back after reading some friends' blogs...especially Laura...^^

Well, let's not talk about what I've done throughout these few weeks, let's say about something general and random. The journey I'm taking now is not as smooth as it looks like, there are seriously very muddy and bumpy roads along the way, and somehow people get hurt and lessons are learned. I believe that the truth will reveal itself when the right time comes, so we shall not contemplate about what's gonna happen and what's gonna be the ending. We can't predict what will happen the next second, we wouldn't know what others are thinking as well...so let it be... I know it's hard to do so, but I'm trying to. =)

Yesterday I went to Time Square. Was suppose to wait for Pig to finish work but instead he finish early. Biing Wang came as well. Anyway, we went to Borders. The bookstore is one of the most comfy ones around. They have Starbucks inside it, so it's pretty relaxing. For the very first time, I fell so much in love with that place. It's as though I've step into this really relaxing place where I have no misery to think of and nothing to worry about. I felt so light. Yeah...that's the word. The music, the environment, the books...Aww...I just felt like I'm in paradise! I'm loving the books there. Why? "Buy 3 for 2"!!! It's so worth it!!! Gosh!! Seriously, I'm gonna get some books there once I have $$! Among the bookstores I've been too, MPH comes in second place. Popular are usually too crowded with people, so I don't really like it. Borders is seriously a nice place to chill. Call me Orang Kampung or what-so-ever, yesterday was the first time I step into Borders. =.= rite? Too bad for me then. I've always pass by that place but it looked so dead from outside so I never wanted to go in until yesterday, Pig said that it's a nice place...^^ And I totally agree with him!



****************

The semester is coming an end very soon. 2-3 more weeks and I'm done with Inti! My further studies to Aussie are still in the midst...so...can't really tell where I'm going at the moment. Somehow it's very confusing but I think I can handle it. People say that parents' duty is to bring their children up to be a useful person. Paying for the children's education is also a must. Well, perhaps half of it is true but I don't totally agree to that statement. This few years, I've met two person that told me the same thing(and they are friends), I don't really agree with both of you. Yes, parents are suppose to pay for our education, but have you all thought of how hard they earn to pay for it? Doesn't it pain you to see your parents working so hard? Yes, it's their duty but can't us, being their children be more understanding and not ask for more? Doesn't it pain you to see your parents getting more wrinkles day by day just thinking about how to get you through uni? Well, it pains me a lot. Every time I think about my tuition fees, think about parents needing to pay such a lump sum, my heart aches a lot.

For all the reasons, I never wanted to fail a single subject because my parents need to pay extra! For once in my college and uni life, last semester was the first time I failed a subject in Finals. It brought me a lot of pain and I got through it silently. I have no one to blame but myself for not being able to juggle between my studies and other things. I don't want to mention what things that were bothering me but I guess those were involved should know. I don't come from a rich family, so financial support matters a lot to me when it comes to oversea education. No matter how much I would love to go to Aussie, I have to think of my family as well...Oh well...the future is undetermined yet, so let's hope for the best.

It feels so much better writing it all out. So far, I haven't actually got any reply from any Aussie Unis yet, so let's see how things go. I just hope that things will go smoothly. ^^ *Optimistic*

*****************

Gonna get back to my studies now...Till nextime people.

No comments: