Saturday, October 25, 2008

Finale ?

Finals in a few days time...

I would say that I'm not entirely prepared to face it.

I've kinda lost my aim in the midst of all the controversy

Furthermore, what the lecturer wasn't exactly motivating...

Sigh...

I got a bad feeling about this!!!

Sigh...

Let's pray that I'll do well and pass the subject.

*PRAY*
*
**
***
****
*****
****
***
**
*

This is really gonna be my last semester here in Inti. Though flunking Micro might need me to stay back for another semester but I don't really plan to do so. At most, I'll just take the sub overseas. Oh well, it's gonna be like...a real FINALE for me after staying in this deserted jungle for..mmm...3 years? Gosh! It's been a long journey...

I'm seriously gonna miss everything in Inti. Though I always complain about them but there are things that are worth missing too. ...

I shall talk about it nextime. Take care people!

No comments: