Monday, October 20, 2008

Surprise!!!

Surprise!!!!!

Everyone loves surprise, don't they? Especially when you are so sure that no one is gonna celebrate your birthday for you. One step through the door and out they come with a birthday cake and a party, just for you. What a pleasant surprise!

There are surprises that are not that pleasant too. Where you'll actually find yourself in deep shit. A very good one is where you get back your results. You were totally expecting 4 flats, but who know, it came out that you not only didn't get 4 flat, but 4 F!!! So, that's pretty hard to take isn't it?

No doubt that I love surprise very much. Especially during birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas and maybe just random surprises. There were times that I look forward to all these so much, and I kinda ended up being disappointed. It's pretty much my own fault for expecting too much, so I've learned my lesson and wouldn't be so stupid anymore....but I still LOVE PLEASANT SURPRISES!

Recently, I would say that it's just not my days and I've been given more than enough surprises. It rather sad and hurting. I'm glad that it wasn't from piggy. *Thank God* I always wonder, how can a person hurt someone so much that it has already reach the limit, the point of no return. Apart from that, lies and many more lies have been told just to get out of deep shit? Is it suppose to work this way? NO! It's not! The more you tell, the more it lands you in deep shit. You totally deserve it! I have no pity on you sometimes...seriously, what's there to pity?

A surprise for someone turn out to be a disaster for yourself. Hahahahahaha!!!! Great surprise for you!!!!

No comments: