Tuesday, December 9, 2008

1st week of work

So I've started working already.

Well, it's been a week now. Hmm...I would say that the environment is pretty good. The people there are very nice and they are friendly. I'm not sure if my judgement are correct but let's hope that I'm write.

I've learned a lot of things througout this one week. It has been hell during the weekends cuz there were so much to do and there were so many people!!! But I enjoyed it. No doubt getting scolding from my supervisor and manager is unavoidable, but that's how we learn I guess. They don't actually scold, just that they'll raise their tone a bit. But they do tell us in a nice way most of d time. The work there is pretty fast pace where u need to be fast in every way, so there's no lazing around. So far, I've only worked in the morning shift, so it's still alright. There's not much customer in the morning...u know...eating steak as ur brunch is not that good rite? LOL

Come to think of it, I do miss home... Though I know I have to be independent and everything, but I do miss my parents n bro a lot. When I'm back in Inti, it seems like everything is so near and I don't feel like going back. But now, when I'm just slightly further away from home, I feel that I miss them. Sigh...but too bad. I don't really have hols. Only 1 off day per week, so it's pretty impossible for me to go home...

Anyway, I'll try to update again people...Take care...Till nextime! =)

No comments: