Monday, December 1, 2008

Working Life starts..

There's much to update but I just don't have the time...Sorry people.

Anyway, just a short update.

I went for Elaine's wedding on Saturday and she look stunning in her wedding gown. Check out my facebook for more pics. Oops! It's not me that uploaded though...mm...anyway...just see if you can find it. Sowey...

I've got myself a place to stay in KL and will be working in Pavilion. Hehe. I'll be starting work tomorrow and will be working 6 days per week.

Since I don't have internet connection at the place I'm staying, so I'll be visiting the CC more often now. Hehe...Maybe can learn how to play DOTA? Pig wanna teach me? Hehe...

My eyes are darn dry with the contact lens...so...I'll be sigining off now. See ya people!!

*I Miss Blogging*

1 comment:

jioksin said...

workin as wat??? i din c u for a long time d.. =(
u mis blogging, but i mis u lots... hehe
so where r u stayin now???