Saturday, December 13, 2008

Randomness

The other day, I got a call from Inti! I was working half way then the phone rang so I went to the kitchen to answer the call. Mr. Ong, my officer-in-charge called. I was surprised but happy at the same time! *weird*. Anyway, he was asking me if I would to resit the paper I've failed. Then there was this moment of silence where I was thinking of how to answer him. But anyway, I told him most probably I won't be sitting for it because I don't see the point of it. If it's gonna be that Bitch that's gonna be marking my goddamn paper, I might as well not sit for it. She's definitely 100% gonna fail me again. I can feel the aura!!...even though she's like miles away from me. Damn her! It's not like I didn't study for my finals, but she's just making my life worst on purpose!!!!!!
U guys know what she told us ( the few that failed) . U'll be damn dulan with her too if u see what she said when we ask her why we can't resit but need to retake.
"HAH? Need to retake meh? Aiyo...if I know earlier that you guys need to retake, I won't fail you guys already..."
Walao!!! Do u feel like killing her right that moment???? ARGH!!! Anyway, I bet those that failed and planning to resit must be studying hard for the upcoming resit. All The Best to you guys...and hopefully everything goes well... =) I'll pray for you guys. =)

So here I am, blogging in the middle of the night in the cybercafe nearby. Sigh...life is tough without internet at home. Sobs...but I think I'll be getting it soon. Well, not me only..it'll be us. = me and pig. We just watched "The Day the Earth Stood Still" at Pavilion after my work. =.=
Told my dumb dumb manager that I wanted to leave by 9pm (which is the time I finsih my shift too), manatau Pig arrive about like an hour late. =.= Not blaming him cuz he was working...haiz...
The movie was great by the way! Keanu Reeve is so drop dead gorgeous! Seriously, I can just melt! Haha...

Mmm...I'm just not really in the mood today. I don't know why. PMS I guess. I feel bad for pig but I just can't help it. I've been like that since morning...Sigh...I get irritated and jealous and everything else easily. I mean...aih...hard to explain. I just feel like crap...so whatever la...maybe after a beauty sleep I'll feel betta. *Pray*

I start at 2pm tomorrow that's why I'm still here blogging. If I were to start at 9am, I would have gone back to be a pig...Hehe...

Anyway, have to Ciao now people. Till next time. Take care...It feels nice to blog again...

No comments: