Tuesday, December 16, 2008

.....

All of the sudden, I feel so bothered by the fact that I'm no longer going overseas. Not to say bothered, it's sthing like sad but it's like mixture of disappoinment and sad.
I just went to facebook to check out some things and came across some pics of friends... Sigh... I wonder how it will feel if I was able to go there. I mean I was really looking forward to it and it's like all this while I have this aim to go there. But Poof!...everything is gone...within minutes of lecture and talks, it's final that I'm no longer furthering my studies there...

Though I've been disappointed many times throughout the years...but this is totally different. Things have been planned but somehow it still went out of track and ended up...like this. I stucked! I always tell myself that perhaps it's sthing good actually, giving me another chance to choose a new path. But...sigh...that feeling of not getting what u were promised...I hate that kinda feeling!!!! I do understand the situation but stimes come to think of it...it's just sad...so...sigh...

=
==
----
==
=

Tomorrow will be the big day for where I'm working. Wow! You should see the amount of flowers there were at the shop this morning! It's fully filled! Gosh! Even the new restaurant beside also didn't get so many flowers. There were so many Japs in the restaurant today and they came all the way from Japan to supervise us...so u can imagine the pressure we had. It was pretty hectic today cuz there were not enough people around to help out. It's like super multi-tasking throughout the whole session of my shift. It was fun though. =) I have to be at work by 8am tomorrow to prepare things for the grand opening. Lucky me, I'm being paired with that idiotic woman! She doesn't know simple things and it's damn irritating to be asked when u r taking people's order. Sigh...too bad for me then. On the bright side, I can go home early. =) 8am-5pm! Yeah! Hehe...I'm so looking forward to....going home.

Pig got a message to go True Fitness for a month trial..then I was invited as a friend. So I went him on Sunday before my work. Then guess what? I ran on the treadmill for 20mins...then did some really simple abs exercise which it really 'killed' me. Haha... My stamina is so damn low these days. Running for 20mins during those days was a piece of cake to me but now, 20mins on the treadmill only is already killing me. Now, my whole body is aching. Haha...I think they have pretty good equipment though but let's see...I still have about 1 1/2 weeks to go cuz I only the 14-days trial. Hehe...

=============

No comments: