Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another weekend gone~~

It's been like so long since I last blog ~ I just didn't have the time these days plus there was only 1 computer at home.

Now that I got a new lappie, I can do things more freely.

Gramps bought me this lappie so that I can use it during uni days in the future. ^^ Pig helped me chose it, so it should be quite a good lappie. Thanks Grams~!!!



The other day Grams just went for Cataract Surgery. 9th of June! I remember the date, I don't know why but significantly 'printed' in me. Anyway, she's recovering now. Called her the other day, it was nice to hear her voice and glad that she's alright.

************************************
Somehow I feel that there is not much that I can blog these days. I have the urge to blog all the time, like I always do. But somehow I'm restraining from it. I don't know why but I just feel that way.

Blogging used to be where I express myself and all, but these days the feeling of blogging is different. There seems to be obligation to it. Sigh...

Well, I'll see how it goes then maybe I'll be back to myself. This blogging thing is getting further away from me after my old lappie broke down. I missed very much when my old lappie is with me, going thru thick and thin with me, without even complaining. Maybe she does complaint, but it's only a few times. She has indeed sustained a lot of injuries and surgeries before she can't take it anymore. Anyway, hope that she can recover soon.~~~~

******************************************************

It's gonna be a Monday again tomorrow. Sigh, need to work again.

Till then...Will be updating again maybe tomorrow depending on the connection.


P.S. * P1 Wimax is not that good afterall *

No comments: