Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What a small world~!

Something really strange happened today.









I have been wondering about something for quite some time since I started working with BHPetrol.




It is about this station in Yong Peng, every time the dealer call,




he would say "Sini BHP xxx, Mr Ng sini, saya nak tolong customer active-kan card....."




Then in mind, I'll be wondering if this Mr Ng is my friend's father who owns a petrol station in Yong Peng.









All this while it has been playing inside my mind, especially when that particular station called.









Finally, the day has come for me to know the answer.









Once again, I received a call from the same station again. This is it's a girl. She wanted to activate the customer's card. I was trying very hard to analyse her voice, then I finally call her mobile phone. After it was connected, there was this 'tak tak tak...tak tak tak...' sound from the other side of the phone, then I knew that it was my friend. After the conversation, I asked her, "are you Sze Fang?" I bet she was pretty stunned, then she ask me back, "EH? How you know one?". Then the conversation started. I asked if she remembered me, then she was like Yayaya~~~ Then we chatted for a while before hanging up!!!









This is such a small world! I can even 'meet' a friend from across the phone!!!




So now I know, the station (somemore it's BHP) belongs to my friend's DAD!!!!









Here are some pics of us lastime when we were doing the 120 hours non-stop swimming event.
It was a successful event, being recognized by the Malaysia Book of Records!


The Organizing Committees
Sze Fang is the one in d middle, next to me

Record Breaking Event with the swimmers
~Everyone~

No comments: