Saturday, June 20, 2009

Farewell - Wayne






In a day's time, my colleague @ friend will be leaving for UK.

Although it has only been 3 months we worked together, but I know that I'm gonna miss him a lot. It was such a sudden decision and it's a bit hard to accept it. Within a week, so many things happened.

First, it was Yirou that left the company for studies on Monday. Then now...this colleague of mine...Wayne.



Wayne






Everything just happened within glimpse of seconds, so it's pretty hard digest. I almost cried a few times thinking that he'll be leaving and don't know when we'll see each other again.

Though both of us are from the same state but not of the same town, at least this is in the same country; now that he is leaving for a country which is thousand miles away, the chances of our life to cross again might be even lesser.

He is a really nice and good colleague. He is so cute plus looks like a cute bear! HAha...Everyone in the company likes him~! Friendly, helpful & etc., he's just really nice and easy-going. Previously he's from another department but then after he quit and he came back into my department; from CashCard to Customer Service. Working with him is really fun and the department looks really cheerful and lively too!

To tell the truth, I really 'berat hati' to see him go to UK. But life goes on and when opportunity comes, you'll have to grab it and hold on to it!

Have a safe trip my friend! Hope you'll enjoy yourself there!
Really gonna miss you~!!!

Take care...
P.S. He is so gonna kill me if he see this...hehe...^^

No comments: