Sunday, June 21, 2009

Farewell - Yirou




Sigh, everyone seems to be leaving the company...




It's a very sad sight but there's nothing much that I can do about it.




It's just life I suppose, that we have to move on and grab whatever opportunities that comes by.




Monday was Yirou's last day.

Yirou


After work we went to Time Square's Neway to 'Cheong K'!


This is gonna be my first and last time going out with my colleagues cuz I don't think they'll be much chances of us going out anymore.


Anyway, all of had fun that day. We had buffet dinner and sang until about 11pm++ before we Ciao.


I would say that it is one of those memorable times that I'll remember and cherish. All this memories will not be easily erased.

Customer Service Assistants: Wayne, Yirou, Me


When Tuesday comes, I went to work. I felt sthing was missing already.


There's no one to wave to when I open the door.


There're less emails coming in...


There's less noise...less life...


There's no 'emoticon' face there anymore.


I can't call 6647 anymore...


No one to send me any songs via bluetooth anymore...


I can't do a lot of things anymore...




Really miss those days...Sigh




Most of colleagues in BHP are very nice and friendly just some are rotten tomatoes. I'm gonna miss them a lot when I leave in the near future. Now that half of my friends left already, it's not that hard for me, but still I'll miss working there...this is one of those places that will actually leave an impression on me.




Yirou...All The Best to you in your future~!


Miss you lots gurl~~~~~~

No comments: