Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It hurts...

I'm a bit upset with what you have said earlier. Even though it is the truth but it do hurt a lot. Perhaps it is better to be kept secret and not revealed to me. I suppose there is a reason of why there are certain things that are meant to be secret, too bad for me that I know about it now.





Sigh...I do regret of what I've done previously, but I hope that people will stop mentioning about it. It's not like I did not do my best, it just didn't turn out right for me. I did tried my best but perhaps not good enough. At times, there are reasons of why I did so badly, you guys should know better. If it wasn't for all that, I might have a better ending.





My mood is spoilt now. I'm not angry with you or anything, just feel upset. The feeling of being hurt...u know...its hard to explain though.






2 comments:

lalalabird said...

kuen kuen, wat happened??? sayang sayang.......

Kuen.Y said...

=(
let mummy scold...sobs...haiz...