Sunday, July 26, 2009

Experiment of New College Life

Experiment: Experiencing New College Life

Objectives:
1) To be familiarize with the college.
2) To understand the lectures that were taught.
3) To make new friends.


Procedures:
There is no specific procedures. Just have to adapt to the environment.

Results:
Day 1
Went to college with Vivi. (Thx!)
I got lost in the college compound.
I have no idea where is where and the building does not connect to each other.
Lectures were okay.
Bought a few text books.
Walked a lot.
Got to know a friend from Maldives - Yamani.

Day 2
Went to college with Vivi. (Thx!)
I got LOST again.
Finally managed to get my receipts after several attempts.
Got my access to Blackboard & Computers.
Walked a lot.
Got to know a friend from Tanzania - Rahma.

Day 3
Travelled to class from Wangsa Maju to Kelana Jaya.
Took cab to Sunway from KJ.
Did NOT get LOST. *happy*
First class for Statistic today. Lecturer was funny.
Met no new friends today...

Day 4
Piggy fetched me to class. ^^
Did NOT get LOST. *happier*
Met with my Mentor.
Met back with my FIRST friend from Orientation - Ivy.
Had lunch with her.
Economics is confusing.

Day 5
Piggy fetched me to class. ^^
Yamani was absent from class.
Got to know a new friend from Indonesia - Mei Ping.
She and Ivy are in the same Mentor-Mentee programme with me~!
2 hours of lecture for today.
Went back home after class. Piggy fetched!! ^^

Conclusion:
It was quite hard for me to get thru the week. Though classes were okay but the thought of travelling from a place to another is quite tiring. As the class is pretty big, so it's kinda hard to make friends. The college layout is pretty confusing and only certain places are linked, thus you have to walk another way to get to your destination. In general, the lecturers there are quite cool. Lectures are understandable but only certain parts are confusing.

No comments: