Saturday, July 11, 2009

Looking around for a place to stay...

I've resigned from my work few days back. I will definately miss all of them working there. Even though there are misunderstandings and problems all the time, but it was a good experience plus I've met GREAT people there~~~~


The last 2 days I've been searching for rooms around Sunway. Damn it is hard to get a room there!!!! Seriously, it's really hard and there are so much requirements. Prefer Female ONLY, Prefer MALE Only, Prefer Indonesian-Chinese...etc...

I've tried calling so many people but no one actually replied.

Posted in the forum but only a few responses...

Emailed a few people but only have 1 response...

SMS them but totally NO reply...

Call them but NO answer...


How would you feel when you get this kinda responses?


For me, I was kinda down. Loss of hope. I can't blame anyone for this actually. Everything was in a rush...applying for uni, waiting for the offer letter(which have yet to arrive), quiting my job, looking for a place to stay...etc. Everything was not well ordered and managed. If it wasn't due to change of plans, I would have plenty of time to find for a place to stay.

Now that I've called up Sunway, they said they've couriered the offer letter to me, but I haven't received. They said that it's a MUST to attend Orientation... =.="

Speechless. I thought that I could just not go to orientation and shift my things, but now, looks like I don't really have a chance.


Wish me luck in finding a place to stay tomorrow. If you guys have any suggestions or places that you know that I can rent, do let me know ASAP.

Text me on my mobile if you may.

Thanks a lot peeps~!!!!!


Gotta go now...keep on searching...

No comments: