Friday, July 24, 2009

Day 3 & 4

I'm proud to say that I've made progress in NOT getting LOST~!!

Well, the condition has been improving. Finally, I kinda found back my friend from orientation. She was the first girl I spoke to cuz she was sitting beside me. So yeah, it feels GREAT today~!!! Finally got her number and we had lunch together. ^^
So I guess today is one of the happiest day for the week. Hehe...

I won't say that today is a productive today 'cuz I don't really understand what the lecturer was teaching in Economics. Hmmm...Got kinda confused at one point, and by the end of that lecture, I'm blurred~! >.<"
Have to read up a bit to do some revision.

Well, Piggy is working now. Hmm...pity him though, he came and fetch me after class. After dinner he rest a while then he's off to work again...sigh...but he got a day off later cuz he's been working quite long hours for few days straight.

Anyway, I was listening to some songs just now and came across this long-time-didn't-hear-song : So Close from Enchanted.
This song brings back a lot of memories. Regardless of what has happened in the past, this song will be my all time favourite. I remember back then after the movie was out, I kept listening to the OST non-stop. It's pretty addictive and I don't mind repeating the songs over and over again. Was kinda hoping to get the score for that song, but after like 2 years, I still haven't get it.

Better sleep now. Ciaoz people~!

No comments: