Saturday, July 18, 2009

15...16...17...18!!!!

15th July 2009
My First day at Sunway College.
Not exactly classes, I was just there for orientation. *lame*
Hmm...not too sure how to cope with it though. I have this really weird feeling like jitters to go back to studies. No idea why but just have that feeling. I suppose that's the feeling after working for a period and going back to studies after that.
Sad to say, after 1 day of orientation, I only made like 1 friend. *Pathetic*
She's quite nice but too bad she's only taking Economic Principles with me. Hmm...
My class is pretty big, 3/4 of the Auditorium is occupied that day, so I suppose the lecture theater would be full. Nah, not too sure about everything. With such big class, I guess it's gonna be pretty hard to make friends. =(
Since I don't have a place to stay yet, so I stayed over at Vv's place for the night and she sent me to college the next day~! Thanks a lot girl!!!

16th July 2009
Supposed to go college today but didn't go. No transport.
According to them that today is one of the most important day cuz we have to register for our tutorials. Too bad I can't make it nor can I choose my tutorial. Let's pray that there are still places left for me to CHOOSE a BIT. I don't expect much but at least give me a chance?!? Hmm...
Stayed at home the whole day, trying to look for a place to stay...

17th July 2009
Okay, definately didn't attend college but then I attended ACCA Prom.
For this, I'll blog separately...
^^
Oh ya~! Have a looked at Indah Villa as well. Hmm..not that good though. Look really worn out.

18th July 2009
Woke up kinda late this morning. Anyway, we went to Sunway to look at the place. It was nice. Both that we went - Sunway Lagoon View & Palmville. Well, staying at all this 'luxurious' place, there's a price to pay too. There's not much choice here so I have to take up either one. The bargains are quite good actually but then again have to consider other factors...Hmm...


*No pictures yet of me in College...see if I have the courage to camwhore in class. =)

No comments: