Sunday, July 12, 2009

S'ban vs Kajang



When in Seremban::

1-Slept in my cosy bed...

2-Helped my brother do some drawings...

3-Went out Yumcha @ FoodTiam with bro and Piggy...

4-Talk talk to my brother...

5-Read my offer letter...(I'm ACCEPTED!!!!)

6-Thinking of Orientation

7-Search for a place to stay...

8-Ate home-cooked food..

9-Played with Cassie & Soxsox..(my doggies)

10-Stayed at home and didn't do anything much...

11-Ironed some clothes..

12-Get ready things for classes



------------

When in Kajang::

1-Out half of the time

2-Played some DOTA...

3-See people play DOTA...(not gud enuf to play with them)

4-In the Cc half the time...

5-Feeling out of the place sometimes...

6-Blogging here...

7-Searching for a place to stay

8-Facebook-ing

9-Thinking of Orienatation

10-Listen to people shouting while playing Dota...*clueless*


11-Yumcha session with the Piggy's friends. until now...almost 2am.
----------------

Well, that's basically what I've done throughout this weekend. Nothing productive or anything, just purely wasting time and enjoying before I go back to study.


Pray that I'll find a place to stay soon...I can't stop thinking about it~~~~~~~!!!!

2 comments:

savvyvivienne said...

hey... i have the exact same picture of those praying hands! haha. neways, hope u find a place soon...

Kuen.Y said...

Thx viv~!
Thx a lot for letting me stay at ur place too...