Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day Two

Day 2

This is really embarassing. I got lost again.
But this time is not fully my fault. The admin ppl told me to go to the opposite direction of the computer lab, so of course I listen to her. Then I ended up don't know where. Some very isolated place without any people walking. Sigh...this is just sad...

The best thing about this is that I WALK a lot~! Although there are lifts around but it's pretty crowded with people, so I basically walk the stairs! Which is GOOD! Well, let's hope that I'll be hardworking enough to walk for 3 more years. LOL

Finally got my receipt today~!! Like after so many days of waiting, asking, waiting and more asking...Thank goodness to Uncle KS that kinda screw that guy. Basically that guy lost the bank-in slip, so u know what he said when he requested for it? He said that it was NOT CLEAR. Like BULLSHIT! wei...I saw the slip before and I wrote my name on it! It was perfectly CLEAR!! Every single word can be seen...I guess their eyes just grow in the backside? LOL. Anyway, I finally got it after like 5 days of waiting, nextime I won't make payment that way anymore, I'll just make cash/Ccard payment~!!!!!!

Classes today was okay. Met this girl from Tazania. She's so tall!!! and pretty also~!!

Met up with Laura for Lunch at "Pink". Hmm...there are few places to eat actually, e.g. Orange, Pink, White and Medan. I find them very cute like they identify the shops by color except for Medan. Food was not bad but then it's pretty expensive too~~~Well, I guess I have to prepare for that...

After classes Me and Rahma (Tazania gal) went to CLC to get our Username&P/w. Then met up with Vivi at Library. After that we left for Pyramid. We walked around and shopped a bit. Then met up with Piggy for dinner~!!
Yeah~! Piggy that's it! Missed him so so so so much~! We had dinner at TGIF then I followed Piggy back to here - KL~!

Yeah, so I'll be taking the train to Uni tomorrow. It's 1030am class so I'll have some spare time I suppose.

Anyway, that's about today. Ciaoz people. Sleepy time now...NiteZ

No comments: