Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm so sick of this~!!

I'm so tired~!!!!!

Traveling to class is really taking a toll on me. I guess it's gonna be more worst for Piggy. Sigh...


What am I sick of?

-Not able to find a place to stay.

-Found a place to stay and paid deposit. Only to know that the apartment is having a lot of financial problem~! Thank goodness I got my deposit back!!!!!

-Still can't find a place to stay.

-Got cheated by the stupid taxi!!!!! (Really very very pissed off~!!)

-Traveling...

-Waiting...

etc.

Currently I'm in the Rock Cafe @ Sunway blogging, online-ing while waiting for Piggy. This place has become my 2nd hang out place since coming here. It's called 'Medan' lastime and people still call the same name. Pretty convenient here with the facilities and food around. I can see my classmate playing Dota here but they have no idea who I am. =)

According to this PC that I'm using now, I've been here for the past 2hrs 14mins. Sigh...

Hungry...Tired...Sleepy...

No comments: