Tuesday, April 6, 2010

#1 MidTerm Break

Three(3) Post in a day, is my day that boring?

Hmmm...let's see. It's not that boring actually. Let's go through what I've done today.

I woke up about 11am, drank coffee & ate brunch and read the papers.
Called Piggy. His phone literally died on him and now he's using my brother's phone.
Played with Cassie(my lovely dog) for a while and chit-chatted with Mummy!
Mummy asked if I wanna eat Yam Cake. 
Of Course I want! It's delicious especially when Mummy is making it!
 Chatted with Vivi for awhile
No drama so I can't DRAMA-ED. Thus, I MOVIE-D
Watch "Wizards of Waverly Place" and re-watch "Coffession of a Shopaholic"
(In between, I was multi-tasking where I watch and surf the net at the same time.)
Dyed hair for Mummy used Henna. (She loved it!)
Mummy cooked a simple yet delicious dinner.
 Bathed
Chat with Piggy & Vivi for awhile
Watched "NCIS" and "Criminal Minds" with Mummy. 
Here...I am...blogging...


▼ 

Sleep I guess...


That's all for now peeps! Off to bed! Signing off @ 2.02am!

No comments: