Saturday, April 24, 2010

KL TOWER Part 1

I don't know what's wrong with facebook! I can't upload photos of my trip to KL TOWER!!!! Argh!

这样很闲啊!

It's so f-king irritating! *Oops! Sorry for such vulgarity (Does this word even exist?!?)*

Will update again tomorrow on the KL Tower trip 'cuz at the moment, I'm too darn tired.

With the internet speed like that, I'll go nutz soon!

Am trying to get some photos up so I might as well let you guys know a little about today.

I reach uni about 8++ am, had light breakfast and rush to the library's dicussion area to 'chop' place for discussion.
Waited...and waited...and waited for like 15mins, I tak-tahan so I sms my group leader. She replied and eventually turned up not long after that.
Pretty thankful that everyone actually turned up! =)

Then, I got a message from a friend saying that today's replacement class is cancelled! I was like WTH! Though it's replacement class, but if it wasn't for it, I wouldn't have suggested discussion such early in the morning! Argh!

Anyway, there's another class at 2.30pm but I skipped it! HEhe! For what? KL TOWER TRIP!

Since the completion of that tower, I yet to have a chance to visit it! But many thanks to VUBC (Victoria University Business Club), I got the chance!

Hmmm...I think it's time to sleep now. Having discussion again tomorrow noon! OMG!
P.S. Crystal! I need you badly in my group!...come back... *sobs*

No comments: