Thursday, April 22, 2010

An Honest Mistake!

ZOMG!
I swear! I hope! This will be the last time that this kinda thing should ever happen again!

I got a call.

In Cantonese (*note that the whole conversation was in Cantonese! Imagine me speaking!)

she asked politely, " Who's this? "

I answer, " Hmm...who's there?"

She said, " I got a message from your number, so I called back. I'm JJJ."

I answered," Hmm...message? What message? I didn't send any message."

She said, "It's a picture actually. Got a lot of numbers written on it. I don't understand, so I called."

Then it struck me! SHIT! I must have accidently pressed on the MMS thingy!

so I answered, " Aiks! I think I send it by mistake! Hmm...you are XXX's mum right?"
*must be wondering why I have friend's mum's number? Hmm...Good Question!*

She said, " Ya! And you are?"

I answered, " I'm his ex-classmate. Sorry arrr...I didn't know I send it wrongly."

She said, "Oh! You want to send it to him is it?"

I answered, "Actually no. It was just an accident. Sorry arrr..."

She said, " It's ok. K then. Bye!"

I answerd, "Bye"

I think that moment I just froze like...a snow-woman! Brain-freeze!
Of all the people! Of all my other friend's mum! *I don't hate you or anything!*
I just got too shock and this is just too unexpected!
It was funny at the same time too!

plus...

it's embarrassing...=(
Sorry Aunty. I didn't mean to. It was an honest mistake

Anyone wanna make a wild guess who XXX is?
*Hmm...don't think so I guess*

No comments: