Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ahh...Missing you all

I was browsing through my photo album just now.
Came across some really memorable and makes me feel so nostalgic about it.
I miss those days when everyone was so close and those boudaries were not there.
These days, everyone seems to be so faraway, in different area, different country and doing different things.

Oh well...life goes on but...
...I miss all of you a lot...

I miss lab class so so so much!!!!! This is our last Biochemistry with Dr. Palsan!
Aww... now I really know that I love science more than accounts. But what choice do I have? Sigh


 


I miss my A-levels friends too...
Disclaimer: No photos available at the moment.

...my high school friends...
Disclaimer: No photos available at the moment.


The other day, I found this song in YouTube, where the group of us will get to listen when we study in the common room down Block G. Things were different back then as compared to know. I find that song pretty memorable and reminds me a lot of those days. Though it's really irritating when it gets repeated every single minute but that's the memory in it. I managed to shared it in FB with some of them but not to all. While I finally got to share to that one person, I almost got rejected denied by it. The way he put it is as though he don't want to have any connection with it anymore. I find that really hard to accept.  
Perhaps it was some misunderstanding that happened but I really hope it will go away.  
Perhaps it's not significant at all and only I would be so dumb to remember it.
Perhaps it really does bring back some back memories to you guys.
Ahhh...Sigh, that's what I meant by I hope there were no barriers like how all of us used to be. I know it's a childish and immature thinking but I can't help it. Ahhh...well, no point now. Guess the 7 Bears those exist anymore.

Regardless of what boundaries and barriers, if there's a will, there will be a way. Communicating and staying connected is no prob unless you don't want it. =)

Though I think not many of you will be reading this but it's alright. Just blogging anyway.

No comments: