Saturday, October 16, 2010

2 Months and 2 Days

The blog has been officially dormant for 2 months and 2 days!
Well, I didn't mean to make it dormant but I rarely have the time and mood to update it.
Doesn't really matter anyway, cuz I doubt many people will be reading this after all.

I wish I have the mood and enthusiasm to do so. But these days, I'm just slacking too much and being too laid back. As a result of it, my studies are lagging as well, which is totally not a good thing.

---------------------

The semester is coming to an end now. Finals will be on 1st and 12th of November. The timetable is damn sucky and we can't do anything about it.

Imagine having TWO(2) Finance paper on the same day. To make it worse, it's the first day! Well, it's not all bad, just that it's gonna be pretty hectic and there's so much to remember. Let's hope that all of us will do well! Though the petition to Australia for changes in date did not work out plus with sarcasm from them, don't give up, just gotta show them how all of us can actually do well!

I have only one more assignment to go and I'm done with coursework! Just passed up two assignments today. Thank you to my group mates for all that you guys have contributed. I'm not a good leader at all, so this is my sincere apologies to you guys if I have offended you guys in anyway.

The semester has been a roller coaster ride. Lots of ups and downs. Lots to do. Lots to think about. There are 50/50 of both happy and bad times. I wish I could spend all on happy times and let my life be wasted on happy-go-lucky; instead of frowning over worthless things. But life is not always smooth, so there are times I have to go through really humongous-unwanted-bumps!

Lovin' the time spend with my buddies in college. I guess my college life in Sunway wouldn't be as exciting without you gals. They are just fantastic! Lovin' you gals! 

Clubbing has been a frequent thingy for me lately. Not because I'm addicted to eat but it's more like lotsa celebrations throughout the past few months. We don't go for luxurious or expensive clubs, we just spend time hanging out drinking at places like Sanctuary, Library, Euphoria & Helo Bali. So, it's not always clubbing, it's more of drinking sessions. I enjoyed all of it to the max, because of the company I have. Cool and nice people they are~~
*I'm proud to say that I only went drinking once in October! Whee~~~~~*

It's been a few weeks that I'm not really myself. Maybe it's the late night sleep and waking up early in the morning. The stupid sleeping time I have is actually screwing up my body nice and slow. Most of the time, I won't be tired physically; but mentally, my mind is screwed up! I can't think straight nor can I think productively. Which is bad especially when it comes to assignments and group discussions! My mind will just go blank and I can't brainstorm at all! Argh! I need more sleep and rest.

Kinda hurt my wrist while finalizing my assignments on Tuesday. I thought it was Tendonitis, but my soon-to-be Doctor friend told me it's called Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Wiki it, you'll get what it means. It hurts a lot! Now, I'm limp-typing here. Crap! Hope it'll heal real soon~~

Oh ya! I went for MotoGP the other day @ Sepang International Circuit. Got free tickets from my classmate cuz he couldn't make it. Thanks a lot Edward! I'm not a big fan of MotoGP nor F1, but there's no harm going for such an event when you have the chance. I got slightly tanned when I went on the 2nd day (we skipped 1st day), and there were not much crowd. On the final day, the crowd was WOW!!!! I didn't thought that it'll be so damn crowded! Finding a parking slot was awfully hard and the distance from the parking to the grand stand was like so f-king far! We were no VIPs, so no reserve parking. Overall, I enjoyed myself that day, it was a fascinating day for me. Saw a lot of people and got to know a bit about MotoGP. Almost everyone was a big fan of Valentino Rossi, even my bro is! Well, he won the race. I would very much like to upload the photos, but I guess I'll do it another time.

---------------------------------------------

It's late now. 4.31am! Gonna just sign off here and go to bed.

Good Night Peeps!

---------------------------------------------

No comments: