Thursday, October 28, 2010

Babeh Burfday!

Happy Birthday Jiok!

This post is rather late. But well, hope you enjoyed yourself though.

Snoopy came from KK a.k.a. Kota Kinabalu to celebrate this babe's birthday! Fuiyoh! 

Celebrated @ TGI Fridays, Pavilion.
Birthday girl was in Pink!

Snoopy's IC : The Old Snoopy vs the Current Snoopy!!!! LOTSA DIFFERENCE!!


I didn't took much pic, but Snoopy did. So maybe read her blog! Well, she has yet to blog about it, but I think she will...

After dinner, Jiok + Snoopy bought Baskin Robbins. Pink Wednesday. So there's some discount.
=)
Look at Snoopy!!!!!


Happy Birthday Again Jiok! Love ya!!!! See ya soon~!!!


*Sorry I didn't get you any present. Sorry Jiok. =(*

Don't be mad at me alright?

3 comments:

ViviaN said...

ah jiok's hair damn power.
like pro businesswoman!

Kuen.Y said...

Yesh yesh! Damn Yeng rite? Cool le~!

michellesnoopy said...

i din have my cable from my phone to laptop! arghhh!!