Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Off All The Wonderful Days!

I realized that this sorta things always happen to me, especially during exam period. Either I fall sick or something will just come up.So Not Good!!!!

Pass 2 days, I was purely procrastinating. The only thing I did with my books were arranging them nicely, filing my notes. That's all! Didn't read anything at all. The only so-called-productive-part is that I watch almost half a season of CSI:NY S1 for the 2nd time. Great right? Sigh...

Off All The Wonderful Days in the week, my BRILLIANT yet CONSIDERATE neighbor decided to do his/her renovation beginning today!

DAMN!!!!!

Now, how am I suppose to study? 


1. Blast the music DIRECTLY into my ears *pity my ears*

2. Find another place to go.

3. Continue procrastinating.

4. Only start studying after their working hours

5. Call The Cops! Shoosh them away!! *highly impossible*


ARGH~!!!!!!!!

Seriously! Off all the Wonderful Days in the world, why today? 

I've lived here for almost a year, only TODAY you decided to do something with your trashy house? 

The house is in a total mess! 

Kena LELONG (Auction) before! 

Owing Management fees up to RM30k ++! 

Electric + Water kena cut off since doing how many eons ago...

and...the toilet bowl is in the living room!
*This is rather hilarious* 

How is that possible? 

Now, is it a trashy house? 


Oh well~~~ that's life! and it has to go on...

...and I'll go back to my books now~! 

Ciaoz!!

No comments: