Friday, October 29, 2010

S.Mile

You see what I tend to do just to avoid studying? Procrastination! I can just sit in front of the comp and just stare without doing anything. Great! Exam stress I supposed.

Breakfast: Muesli

Lunch: Tuna Sandwiches (2pcs)


**************
Studied 5 Chapters of FIM ----------> Partially dead
Studied 0 Chapters of CF ------------> I'm dead


**************

I realized that I haven't been taking much photos of myself lately. Even taking with friends are rare unless they are the ones doing the courtesy. I used to love taking photos, but somehow along the way, I lost interest in doing so. Perhaps psychologically I don't feel that I look nice in photos anymore. My classmate say I have a great smile, but then again, when I look at the photos was taken lately, I don't feel that great. I don't feel that happy after all.

I used to be so carefree and smile a lot last time, but these days I seemed to be bugged down so much that I forgot how cheerful I used to be. Mum said I have changed. And I realized that too. I evaluate my well-being almost on a daily basis. I think of what I have done throughout the day and compare it to how I used to be. Seriously, I am not who I am 2-3 years ago.

Being a really patient person for near to 20 years of my life, the sudden change in my attitude shocked my mum. I was pretty surprised that Dad was okay with it. He said he has been waiting for this day to come because he doesn't want to see me get bullied by others. Which is pretty true. During those days, some people tend to take so much advantage of me that I get bogged down by whatever comments they gave. They seem friendly but being friends with them over the years, I realized that they are not. They are just putting on a mask and pretending to be nice. I would like to thank them for teaching a lesson in life. A great one indeed.

Perhaps this change is not so good after all. Losing my patience somehow made me smile less...less cheerful. Can I smile more again?
SMILE Kee Kuen! Smile again~!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Definitely you need to smile more. Life is meaningless without smile..:) We will always be here with you.. =)
Cheers!

Kuen.Y said...

Thanks girl! I'll smile more for sure! You gals cheer me up a lot! Hugs!!!