Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Isolated or Isolating?

WTH?!?!

I'm isolationg myself?
Do you even know what the hell I'm going through?!?!
I'm doing all these things just to make you feel better and now, you're saying that I'm isolating myself for the group. Yeah, perhaps I am. Why? Cuz it's hard to be around you when you don't talk to me. Others seems to be the same as well. I don't know what happened but somehow, I admit that I drifted apart from you guys.

Thinking of how pathetic it is, You seem to be turning things around and making me feel like an idiot. I drifted apart from the group because of you. You didn't wanna talk to me, so fine, I walkaway; You don't wanna be around us when we are together, fine, i only join u guys when we are not together. So what do you expect?!?!? I tried freaking hard trying to talk to you for the pass few weeks but you just didn't really bother. Ok, fine...I UNDERSTAND! Then, now...he called you and you said it seems like i'm isolating myself from the group?!?!?

Whatever la...

I don't know what you've been telling people. What you've been publicising about...I don't wanna bother. Sometimes I just don't understand why I need to tell you guys everything whereas you all just shoosh me off?
For this whole period of time == Where you guys went, where you guys ate, where you guys clubbed, What you guys did, I didn't know. You guys didn't ask me for anything, to eat or what, so is this considered as me isolating myself or you guys isolating me?!?!? huh?
It's just damn ridiculous to hear what i'm hearing. You ppl went to MoS and I didn't know about it until I heard it from someone else...Wow! Big news man! *sarcasm* So, what are you trying to do? Trying to get back on me? Trying to make me feel how you felt? So sorry to say that, I don't feel the same way. I don't need people reporting to me what they've done. I won't ask unless you're telling me willingly. So...your plan failed.

So...this time, you said I could have said something regarding I's stuff. Well, I don't know if I should tell you cuz you guys would be thinking otherwise, like how things got so bad the last time I told you about IT. I don't see the need to telling. I told you I already have plans. That's it, full-stop. The more you ask, the more you know, the more you get offended or you get hurt. He's going, that's why I'm not saying anything since things are SOOOO COMPLICATED between you and him. Whatever...think what you wanna think. Do what you wanna do...I'm out of it!

I'm fed up with all this crap.

No comments: