Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pig-ging?

Basically, my holidays officially started on the 15th, a day after finals. But to be more 'official' and precise of the meaning of holidays - where I can actually relax at home, it only started last weekend. After much hassle, finally things are starting to settle down.

I heart pig-ging

Definition of pig-ging by Kuen:
Being able to sleep. The urge to sleep after each meal and being able to do so.

Just copy and paste the definition to pig and he said that he's not like that. Well, in fact, he's not. But I AM!!! Gosh!! I feel so sleepy after each meal! Perhaps too much carbohydrates or sthing. Hmph! That's so not good. Well, I don't actually pig...just have the feeling. You know, it's like paradise where you have nothing to worry about and living life to the fullest. Okay, it's not actually living life to the fullest...just that the feeling is there. Hmm...I'm weird huh?!?

Anyway, I manage to met up with Siao Chui, PuiMun, Hao Ying and Kar How that day. It has been ages since we last met. Siao Chui is currently undergoing teacher's training in Pahang; PuiMun in local U...mm...UPM I think, doing Stats if I'm not mistaken; Hao Ying in Inti doing BA - I see her around sometimes and she'll be calling 'Bear bear!!!' *lol*; and Kar How, all this while I thought he was in London, but actually he's just in MMU. =.= Kar How changed. Hmm...more well build? He looks bigger that high school days. All of the gurls looks pretty and thinner. Hmm..I'm feeling bad now cuz I'm like the only one putting on weight. Gosh~! I should seriously take the initiative to slim down!!!!!



Few days ago, Piggy was at my place. He came down and cooked spaghetti for us! Yummy!! Delicious!! Too bad, I didn't take a pic of him cooking. We fetch Yit from school that 2 days and that fella was so happy about it. (No need to take bus mer...) Oh ya! I made pudding!!! Lychee pudding~! We went to Pasar Malam near my place on Tuesday evening. Bought some food and pig met his friend there. Wow~!! That guy's from KB if i'm not mistaken and you see him in S'ban. Surprising. Anyway...after dinner, piggy went home...=(

***********

My semester result came out on Tuesday. Hmm...It was as expected I would say. Though I'm a bit disappointed but I'm over it. Sigh.

Few more days till the next semester starts. Sigh. What's a short break. I should be taking Immunology next sem as my elective, only one subject left before I actually fly off. Hopefully the b*tch will allow me to take her subject overseas. Don't feel like seeing her anymore...her sarcasm is just freaking irritating sometimes. Sigh...so demotivating.

***********

I went for my first driving lesson this morning. Err...it was kinda freaky. Driving in the school was okay, no prob. But coming out to the main road is like...Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Lol. I didn't expect the Uncle to let me drive in the main road so fast...=S. What's more when it's like...the main main road where there's a lot of cars! Gosh! Anyway, I drove all the way home... and I'm in one piece. I guess I kinda enjoyed it in the end. I'm like the slowest to get my driver's license...haiz...sobs...so embarassing.

That's all for now~
Signing off...

No comments: