Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Piggy story II

Here comes the continuation from last post...

I had a wonderful 20th birthday this year. Though there were no parties or what-so-ever grand thingy, but I would say that this is quite a memorable one.
First of all, my birthday is on the 20th of Aug 2008, which makes it 20/08/2008. What's more when it's my 20th birthday~Hehe...CAn't really believe that I'm already 20 this year, time seems to fly by so quickly.
I got a lot of wishes from my friend and family, thank you very much. I appreciate it a lot.

Matt @ Piggy brought me out for dinner at TGIF on the 19th nite. It was really nice and sweet of him. ^^ It was my first time there, I've always wanted to celebrate birthday or have dinner at places like this. *Hugs piggy* The atmosphere was just nice, though they were showing Olympics. Well, as long as you spend time with your loved ones, no matter where you are, what you do, you'll be happy. We ordered set dinner with appetizer, entree and dessert.

The waitress was nice enough to take pictures for us. *Thanx* I had a great time there...really...I l ove it!


When the clock strikes 12, I received phone calls from friends. Laura!! Haha...u were the first, then comes soo ann...then my brother. Guess what happen? My parents forgot even though they called. =.= Then i kinda hinted my mum, only she realized it has already passed 12! Lol. Dad sang birthday song to me through the phone, so cute of him! Hehe...first time spending birthday eve with piggy! I got messages, testimonials on both friendster and facebookl..thanks people. ^^

*More pics in facebook*

The food was delicious~~~ dessert was...hmm...yumyum! We headed home(pig's place) after chilling awhile there. Then pig send me back to hostel in the morning to pack my bags to go home home. Haha...my bags were too heavy and pig had to come up to get it for me. *Thx & Sry* Dad wanted to fetch me but he was busy with some stuffs, so piggy send me home. Hehe...first time coming to my place. Lol. Well, we chilled awhile at my place then went out again with my brother. The guys had their gaming session until time to meet up with my besties ~ Sue and Mridula. Sue and ChorWai got me a bag whereas Mridula got me a Bear (Chocolate Bear) Awww...so cute! We had cakes in Secret Recipe then had dinner at Dragon Palace with my parents. *Too Bad ChorWai is not around...haiz...*After that, we headed back home to cut the cake. Dad bought me a Winnie the Pooh Cake! Lol! Its adorable^^. Dad said that I'm forever a kid in his heart. =)


5 of us went out again to yumcha at Roy's. Piggy stayed over for the nite.

Wen and Jiok came to visit on the next day so we met them up at Jusco. Went for Wall-E together and had dinner at the fish head mihun place. ^^


Bro, XueNeng, Jiok, Wen, Me and Matt

Xue Neng was there was as well. We went to pick him up on the way. Wen and Jiok got me something really...err...unexpected. Haha...a dustbin. A CUTE one! Lol. It was nice meeting up with them before Wen leave. Piggy went home that nite but he came back on Friday . =)

Another bunch of my friends celebrated with me at Kensington. Though it has already pass my birthday. It has been a long time since I actually met up with all of them. Aiks. There were some shocking news but it's alright. I had a great time with them. ^^




So...That's about it for the 20th Birthday...Hehe...I'm happy, lucky, feeling loved...awww...indescribable feeling.

Heart my family and my piggy

No comments: