Friday, August 1, 2008

SeVeN 7

7 facts about me:-
* wear specs
or contacts
* fat/fleshy/plump...whatever words you wanna use to describe
* loves sleeping
* likes to blast music whenever I have the chance
* seems to like clubbing =.=
* wants to earn more in the future to satisfy my own needs
* loves chilli @ spicy

7 things that scare me:-
* darkness
* results of thinking too much

* Biochemistry

* forgetfulness
* squashed animals on the road
* horror movies
* cats


7 songs playing in my mind:-

* Stay Beautiful by Taylor Swift
* What You Got by Colby O'donis ft Akon
* Bye Bye by Mariah Carey
* 擦肩而过 by 李圣杰
* Heartbreaker by Will.I.Am
*
最近还好吗 by S.H.E.
* Take a Bow by Rihanna

7 valuable things in my life:
* family

* health

* friends

* him

* music

*
photos
* memories


7 'first times' in my life:-

* went to Australia --- 6 yrs old
* appendix operation -- 9 yrs old
* expressed class to std five -- 9 yrs old
* performance on the stage -- 6 yrs old

* first handphone --- End of Form 3. and I lost the phone after less than 48 hours.

* played a flute -- 13 yrs old

* relationship -- form 4


7 words/things I always say/use:-

* Walao...
* Whatever la...
* Love ya!
* Muackz...
* Pig/Piggy
* Monkay!
* Shit!


7 friends that I wanna tag:-

* Laura
* Jiok
* Jared
* others...whoever who loves doing quizzes.

No comments: