Saturday, August 30, 2008

Missed

Looking back at certain things in life, just realized that how much I've missed.

Not coming back home during the weekends, means less time spent with my family. Mum told me today that she miss me a lot when I'm not around; can't imagine how would it be when I'm overseas next year. I bet dad feels the same way as well. This semester, I've been busy and there are a lot of things happening...just didn't feel like going home. Perhaps I've played too much, or perhaps I'm being naughty. Though it's kinda true that I don't have much freedom at home but it's still home. The warmth in it is just...so...homely, cosy...and...warm. No matter what, your family will stand by you through thick and thin...I HEART my family. Thank you for everything...

My dogs...Sigh. The sight of seeing them becoming all infested by ticks, it hurts me. Mum did took care of them, just that...somehow they got infected. Finally sprayed chemicals on them and bathed them as well. Piggy's one was really effective, most kinda dried and die off. Now, both Cassie and Sox @ Short Short smells nice.^^

Since many things happen few months back, I've lost(well, not exactly lost) and gain friends. I manage to see who are true friends and who are not. I'll learn from mistakes, that's for sure. I'm sorry that I didn't spend much time with you gals for the pass few months...perhaps it's already too late now, but I'll see you all/some in the coming few days e.g. Wen n Jiok. Not forgetting Gie...thanks you gals for standing by me all this time despite the 'lack of communication' between us...There are others as well...which I know in my heart, that will be good friends. =) Thank you piggy for standing by my side...=)
.
.
.
.
I'm just glad that it's over now (at least I hope so)... Have a nice day people.

No comments: