Saturday, August 9, 2008

What are you trying to prove?

Just another way for procrastination - - - blog

Met a friend just now and realized about certain things.

I don't understand why you are manipulating things around and saying things that are not really true. Perhaps I'm wrong or what-so-ever, but I seriously think that you are being very childish. He's been making effort to patch things up but somehow you are not giving him a chances. So what's there to complain about? What's there to talk about...? What say that he's not making initiatives? Huh?!?

You're not exactly talking to either of us. Perhaps you need time or so...I understand. I don't expect this to end that fast, but...is it worth it?

Best friends should understand each other. They don't get angry with each other over petty stuff like. Okay...maybe it's something big. But...have you thought of the reasons why we are doing this? why such actions are taken? Can't you just be more understanding? I've been true the same thing, but I wasn't pissed. I was a bit shock but I'm okay with it. I didn't got to know it from her as well, I found out from someone else and what's more when that someone is being freaking sarcastic to me...So...Getting pissed for so looooong is just not worth while. That's my opinion. Different people have different view, so I just hope things will resolve soon.

But...somehow I feel that you are trying to turn people against me or maybe us. If you are so concerned about what's happening, why not you just tell me in the face? What are you trying to hide? I don't mind getting to know more things... Just don't manipulate things around. I don't like that...

I've taken my step to talk, but if you're not willing to take a step back...i have nothing to say. I've done what I have to do. I'm not at fault and I have no responsibility to report to you on whatever shit I'm doing. I'm happy and contented with life. If you're not...that's your prob. Stop ruining other people's life. What are you trying to prove?

~~~~~~









Feeeling better now....

No comments: