Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Piggy story I

Hi peeps~!!

It's been a long long time since I blogged. So..here are some updates.

Guess what? Piggy brought me to the Malaysia International Firework Competition at Putrajaya on Saturday(16/8). Hehe... It was Team China presenting "Niu Lang and Weaver girl". I would say that they did a great job! It was spectacular and really breathtaking! Beautiful~~~~!!! There were many people there and most of them were well prepared with their cameras and videocams. Ah well! Me and Piggy were just there to enjoy so we didn't prepare anything. Took some pictures though. ^^ The sunset that day was really nice as well. The sun was huge! Manage to take a pic of it, but not so nice.

Putrajaya in the evening
Sunset Putrajaya at nite


We went to Poppy after that to meet up with Piggy's ex-classmates and some of their colleagues. Poppy is nice~~~!!!!!! Too bad, I'm underage. Lol. Since they booked VIP, so I was allowed to go in. Haha. *thank you* The company was nice, the music was really nice...but the cons of Poppy is that- it's too packed! You basically need to squeeze yourself through in order to go to the dance floor. Piggy and I danced awhile during the last hour and we went back to the seats. Met some of my classmates there though. Was kinda surprised to see them...Anyway, after that, we went for YumCha at some Mamak nearby. Chatted a bit with each other. Then we left for home.

******
I'm addicted to 'Word Challenge'. Well, I was more addicted previously but after finals it was lesser, but still it's addictive. Haha.

***********

Okay...Monday(18/8). Followed Piggy around the whole day until dinner time, we went to Subang with a bunch of friends to have Steamboat. Yummy!!!! It was very filling! ^^ Then we met up with Laura. Picked her up then went to Asia Cafe. Hmm...memorable place! Haven't been there for ages. I remember the first time there was to visit Ms. Lai - A-levels Chemistry lecturer.

************
More updates tomorrow...

No comments: